Well, between one thing or another, I now have until March 31st to move, so I'm glad to have an extra bit of time to get my stuff together.... If it had worked out the way my landlady had originally indicated, I would have had to have moved on March 14th, which may have forced me to scramble a little bit harder, but seemingly have it sorted out now to move at the end of the month. Suffice to say, that she's taken what will be the last of my rent payment to her (and my receipt says it all!!) At least the ball has started rolling, and I plan to start bringing already packed stuff into storage on Saturday morning, and at least I can move a bulk of my stuff at my leisure throughout the month, until I find a new place to live, the sooner the better of course. But I can breathe a little easier now that I know I have an extra couple of weeks, which I know will make all the difference!! :-)
Let me dance a little dance!!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| You Belong in Milan |
![]() |





No comments:
Post a Comment