Not that I've been so swamped this summer, but I haven't gotten to blog as often as I thought I would. Have had 1 sailing cruise so far this season, as well as a number of day sails out from the Inner Harbor, with more cruising plans for possibly September, and definitely October, and even into November! And we're heading off on our first camping trip of the season tomorrow, to Point Lookout State Park in St. Mary's County in southern Maryland. We've never been, and so are really looking forward to it.
In the meantime, for all you cat and pet lovers out there, please help out Anne with a neighbor's cat that she's had to take to the vet's - her blog would explain the circumstances better than I ever could!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| You Belong in Milan |
![]() |





No comments:
Post a Comment