Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Still unpacking... :-/

Still have so much to get through, and have started a "Goodwill" bag of mostly clothes, and have put a few more things into storage since Sunday. Continued going through some kitchen stuff last night, as it looks likely that I won't need most of my own stuff, as there's quite a bit in the kitchen that seems to be for common use, so I am continuing to pack that up. Am looking towards the day that I move out of this place in Guilford, not knowing how long or short I'll stay, but am in no rush to go anywhere anytime soon!!!

Haven't been sleeping well either for the past couple of nights, so I'm feeling very exhausted as I write. Still continues to be trouble in paradise, and that's been mentally draining, so my sleep has been effected. That's all I'll say here about that for right now.

But, will be glad when I figure out what to do with my excess stuff, and at least get some of it cleared out, and minimize the amount of stuff in my bedroom, which is looking a lot better than what it was on Saturday!! I should take photos of my progress, even just for my own piece of mind!!

Anyhow, must get back to work, as I'm on a late lunch, and must return..... Traffic was a nightmare this morning with a combination of wet weather and some Motivational convention going on in town today. Marylanders just don't know how to drive in the rain, and Baltimore so badly needs to improve it's public transportation system.....sorry, but 1 lightrail line, and 1 subway line for a city this size just doesn't cut it...... The Baltimore buses suck too, as do the streets, which are covered in potholes, but I totally digress - another subject for another time!!

Must....get....back...to...work......

No comments:

Bunny Hero Labs

You Belong in Milan
Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists! Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.