Monday, November 20, 2006





My boyfriend and I went hiking yesterday afternoon, at Seneca Creek Park, close to where he's found a new place to live - he'll be moving in a couple of weeks, which will end up being the w/end of my birthday (though my birthday itself falls on the Monday). He'll be living in Gaithersburg, very close to his job in Rockville, and he's excited to be moving out of where he is right now, as his landlord asked him to be out by the end of the year, as he and his wife are moving into the house, and they'll be using his room for storage space. He's just as happy to be leaving, as he was never crazy about the place anyway. I just am a little sad that he's moving further from me, but I think he'll enjoy the easier commute to work......... This is me at the park, checking out the map of where we hiked. It was a really nice place, and we plan to visit there again to go on some more hikes.... I'm looking forward to it, as I'm finding that I'm enjoying hiking, and I especially love doing it with the one that I love! The other photo is of Seneca Creek, and this is how close we got to it........ Lots of fun!



No comments:

Bunny Hero Labs

You Belong in Milan
Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists! Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.