Saturday, March 21, 2009

So saddened at a life cut short

I'm still with a heavy heart at the death of Natasha Richardson - not that I had seen too many of her movies nor seen any of her plays, but she's the wife of Liam Neeson, whom I'm a bigger fan of him than I realize (maybe it's the affinity of being Irish).... But I truly feel so saddened for him, and their children; he & Natasha seemed to have been so madly in love, even from looking at so many photos of them together, they're always looking so adoringly at each other; a rarity for an acting couple. Then again, they were never a Hollywood couple which probably explains a whole lot there too...

May she rest in peace, and sympathy, strength and love to her whole family.

No comments:

Bunny Hero Labs

You Belong in Milan
Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists! Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.