It's been a full week since the boy & I finally moved all of my stuff out of storage, and the bulkier stuff out of my old place, and we're just exhausted...!! I finally managed to empty my bedroom, and dust/clean up/vacuum the space in my old place (not officially out of there 'til Wednesday, October 15th), so glad that's done, though I realize that I've still got my small Weber grill out on the porch. So I must contact my old landlady today, anyway, as it works out that we'll be taking her cat, Oliver, as she was at a point of sending him off to a farm, knowing that she'd have no tenant to really look after him properly. So, for the first time in my life, we'll be a pet-owner!
I'd take photos of the new place, but it's nothing but boxes right now, and just a mess. Having said that, it's better than what it was during the week, but will continue to improve once we figure out what goes where... We have to get rid of the Queen-sized bed as the staircase is too small/narrow to get it up there, and the bedrooms are too small for such a bed anyway. Small is the best way to describe the new place, so it'll be an interesting challenge to fit my stuff in. But then again, it'll be a good reason to get rid of stuff, so I'll be working eBay and Craigslist quite a bit soon. Could do with some extra income to purchase a full-size bed, and a new couch, so that'll be good!!
Anyway, off to have some breakfast....
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| You Belong in Milan |
![]() |





No comments:
Post a Comment