Saturday, December 08, 2007

Changes of the Season and Christmas



I've been enjoying the changing of the seasons as best as I can, and Autumn is still my favorite, and Winter being my least favorite. I'm not a huge fan of the cold, but I do love snow, so I'm continously conflicted, but such is life...

Here are a couple of shots taken from my bathroom (!!) window - one taken recently when we still had leaves on a neighbor's tree, and one taken just now, with absolutely no leaves.....what a difference a couple of weeks can make!!

And I've also been getting into the Holiday season, listening to Christmas music, doing some shopping, not doing very well at staying on budget, though my purchases are not altogether dreadfully expensive :-( I do love this time of year, though, except for the financial pressures, which never seem to fail me!! I've decided to include a photo of the Christmas tree down at Port Discovery, which I took last night. I was meeting friends at Howl of the Moon for the Happy Hour that a girlfriend had won, so it was nice to get down there for a couple of drinks! Didn't stay long, and was out of there not long after 7:30pm, but it was still fun! It's been a busy week, with having had birthday celebrations on Tuesday, and other holiday celebrations for the remainder of the week, but makes me appreciate the down time too, and I am certainly glad to have friends to do things with, unlike when I first moved to Baltimore in late 2000.




Well, I'm going to tidy up here, and get ready to head out to meet my boyfriend and other sailing friends for drinks and dinner, as I am getting hungry!

'Til next time!

No comments:

Bunny Hero Labs

You Belong in Milan
Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists! Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.